Apply to be on crew NOW - CLICK HERE.
Applications Close: 5pm Thursday 14 March
Crew Meal & Shirt Orders Close: 5pm Thursday 14 March - SEE THE CREW SHIRT HERE
Easterfest is massive and it takes over 1,000 people working furiously behind the scenes to make it run smoothly. Attending the festival is always an amazing experience but being a part of the team who make it happen is something completely different again – once you cross over, you might never go back!
Working full-time at the festival (2 x shifts per day) will stretch you in every way you can imagine but at the end of it you will have some of the coolest stories as well as possibly the best & longest lasting friendships you may ever find. This is definitely the way to make sure you quickly connect with the crowd of people who really make the festival tick.
If you would love to be involved on crew but are still keen to get along to some of your favourite artists when you aren’t working or hang out with your non-crew friends (don’t worry they may come around one year!) you can sign up as part-time crew (one shift per day) and still have access to most of the benefits of being full-time.
We have jobs to suit everyone! From standing on a gate meeting new people for a few hours each day of the festival to joining our office team part-time for a few months of the year & really getting an insight into what it takes to make Easterfest happen.
In 2012 the demand from people wanting to be involved was again so high that we actually turned volunteer crew away. So make the decision now to convert to where the action really is in 2013 & get that application to us before it is too late.
Got a question about volunteering - EMAIL Beck our Crew Manager or call the office on 0746 383911.
The basics that you need to know...
- You can choose to be FULL TIME or PART TIME. A shift is generally between 4 and 6 hours in length. Full time = 2 shifts per day, and Part Time = 1 shift per day. Your team leader will arrange for appropriate breaks during your shifts.
- You will get access to the festival on any days that you volunteer - so that when you are not on shift you can enjoy the festival.
- Once approved, you can communicate directly with your team leader if you have any questions!
- If you are a new volunteer and have not been 'recruited' by one of our existing team leaders you can let us know your preference for the team you would like to help out in. It is then up to those team leaders to work out if you are a good fit for their team!
TOP FIVE reasons you should volunteer to be on crew for Easterfest 2013…
5. You can spend all year making your friends jealous with stories of your Easterfest crewing experiences (unless they decide to sign up with you!).
4. It is the ONLY way to get your hands on limited edition Easterfest crew shirts & access to the crew hang out zone.
3. You love people & want to meet & work alongside some of the most amazing people on the planet.
2. You want to eat all weekend for $16 a day but can’t cope with idea of eating nothing but dagwood dogs!
1. You love being part of something so much bigger than yourself.
TOP FIVE reasons you should consider NOT being on crew for Easterfest 2013…
5. You don’t like to work too hard.
4. You can’t stand the idea of missing one second of your favourite artists at the festival.
3. Being a part of the most amazing team on the planet doesn’t appeal to you.
2. You can’t find a pulse.
1. You believe it is vital to get 10 hours sleep every night.